- Levett Audio reserves the right to change advertised prices for the Wedding DJ service and PA Hire as required. 2 weeks notice will be given prior to changes in the pricing structure.
- All goods must be paid for on or prior to collection. Orders cannot be confirmed until all charges have been paid in full.
No responsibility is accepted for non-delivery of goods where payment has not been made in advance or made available at the time of delivery.
Terms of payment
- The Hirer agrees to pay Levett Audio's charge and any other charges, including charges for loss, damage and repairs or any tax, GST, duty, levy or other expenses paid by Levett Audio.
- If not otherwise specified by Levett Audio in writing, all hire charges including taxes and duties are to be paid for prior to collection or delivery of equipment, or the event.
- Hire equipment returned after the agreed upon date and time will incur the full daily rate per item until it is returned to Levett Audio.
- The Hirer agrees to provide Levett Audio with the Hirer's credit card number, expiry date and any other information in the event that subsequent charges for loss, damage, repairs or other expenses are to be paid, within 7 days of the relevant invoice. The Hirer hereby authorises Levett Audio to debit the Hirer's credit card with the amount shown on the relevant invoice if the Hirer has not paid that amount within 7 days of the relevant invoice.
- The Hirer agrees to pay expenses occurred or loss suffered by Levett Audio as a result of the breach of the Terms and Conditions.
payment for general hire/services
- Levett Audio website
- Cash on delivery
- Funds Transfer
- While best efforts are made to keep information up to date, Levett Audio will contact you if a DJ or hire equipment is unavailable for the dates you require.
- Goods cancelled on the day of delivery/pick-up will be charged at the full rate (including transport if required).
- Goods cancelled within 1 days of delivery/pick-up will be charged 50% of the full rate.
- Services or goods requiring cancellation must be done 5 working days prior to the booking date, but no later than 2 days before the booking date to be eligible for a refund.
- All goods and service prices include GST.
Damage or loss
- The Hirer shall at all times be liable for the wilful loss of or damage to Levett Audio's hire equipment, regardless of cause.
Any damage must be reported to Levett Audio immediately.
Levett Audio reserves the right to remove hire equipment at any time if the goods are deemed to be not being used in the purpose for which they were designed.
ResPonsibility of the hirer
The Hirer must:
(1) be responsible for the Equipment hired from the time it leaves Levett Audio until it is is returned.
(2) upon setup, delivery or collection of the hire Equipment, immediately check the condition of the Equipment. The Hirer accepts the Equipment and that they themselves are satisfied. The Hirer recognises that he/she/they have not relied on the skill or judgement or representation made by Levett Audio in respect to the Equipment, its purpose, suitability or performance.
(3) accept the risk and indemnify and hold Levett Audio safe from and against any and all property damage or personal injury resulting from:
(i) the use of the Equipment
(ii) contact with services or other obstructions
(4) use the Equipment in the manner for which was designed, in a safe, responsible manner.
(5) make certain that the Equipment is returned in a clean, dry and properly packed condition. If being collected by Levett Audio, that access is easily available. The Hirer will pay for all cleaning or drying costs and for any damage resulting from not properly drying, cleaning and/or packing the Equipment.
- Levett Audio requires valid photo identification such as a Drivers Licence, Passport or Proof of Age card before or upon the collection of the equipment.
If any part of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal or invalid under Australian Law, the remaining points will remain valid and forcible.